Wilson Bickford Signature Series Canvas Panels
All too often, both amateur and experienced artists are forced to throw away artwork because it was painted on a poor substrate. Whether that substrate was chosen for economic or practical reasons, it is still a shame to lose the work. Professional artist and art teacher Wilson Bickford seeks to solve that problem by offering the perfect panel choice for both students and advanced artists! New Bickford Signature Canvas Panels are acid free, archival, warp-resistant — and reasonably priced! Made from a base of sturdy, 3mm thick MDF board, they will not bend or bow under reasonable use. The heavy 11.2oz canvas surface is pre-primed with acid free titanium white acrylic primer, and has a lovely fine-weave texture perfect for any painting technique in oils, alkyds, and acrylics. Don't let your valuable artwork suffer from inferior substrate deterioration: new Bickford Signature Canvas Panels will stand the test of time!
- Solid base of 3mm thick MDF board
- Heavy 11.2oz 100% cotton canvas surface
- Triple-primed with an isolating layer and 2 coats of acid free gesso
- Warp-resistant construction under normal use
- Medium-tooth texture ideal for all painting techniques
- Available individually or in bulk cartons
- Superb for paintings in acrylics, alkyds, and oils!