Odessa Stretched Linen Canvas - Large Extra Bold
When you need a truly unique, extremely textured surface that will enhance and be an important element in your painting, then Odessa Professional Large Extra Bold Linen Canvas is the perfect choice! Imported from the Ukraine, this tactile and textured linen is made from the highest quality, long grain flax fibers, and is not pumiced after it is woven, making for a raw, organic finish that lets the true nature of the linen show through. This heavy weight linen is first stretched onto sturdy, solid pine stretcher bars, then taped and primed with either acrylic or oil primer. The primer continues to stretch the canvas even further as it dries, leaving an amazing, drum-tight surface ideal for supporting heavy paint layers and bold brush strokes. Odessa Large Extra Bold weave is an impressive, highly textural surface that interacts with the paint and is as unique as your art! Make an extraordinary statement with Odessa Large Extra Bold Professional Linen Canvas!
- Extremely textured, large grain natural linen canvas
- Linen is not pumiced, for a unique, nubby, non-uniform finish
- Solid pine stretcher bars with graduated sizing: canvases up to 24x30" use 3/4"D x 1.77"W stretchers; larger sizes use 7/8"D x 2.17"W bars
- Canvas is first stretched and back-stapled, then primed for a drum-tight surface
- Acrylic primed surface is ideal for works in acrylics, oils, and alkyds
- Oil primed surface is specifically designed to provide beautiful results with oil paints only
- Each canvas is unique and different: like an artistic fingerprint!
- Perfect for gestural, expressionistic, bold and adventuresome techniques!