GarzaPapel Handmade Drawing Paper
This luxurious paper was designed specifically for dry media artwork, whether in graphite, charcoal, conté crayon, pastel, colored pencil, or pen and ink. Handmade in Spain using old world techniques combined with ecologically friendly practices, GarzaPapel's fine drawing paper is truly an artistic luxury! Expertly sized in such a manner as to close the "pores" in the surface, this paper is extremely forgiving when it comes to erasing and reworking areas of your drawing, and also prevents ink from bleeding or feathering, ensuring your lines remain clear and crisp. Made from partially recycled 100% cotton with four naturally deckled edges, GarzaPapel drawing paper is available in 180gsm (90lb) or 300gsm (140lb) sheets, softcover and deluxe hardcover spiral-bound pads, in either bright white or ivory finishes. Give all your dry media artwork a touch of opulence with these eco-friendly, handmade drawing papers from Spain's finest paper mill!
- Individually handmade fine drawing paper
- Made from partially recycled 100% cotton
- Ecologically friendly manufacturing processes
- Bright white or ivory finishes
- Lush cold-pressed surface texture
- Superior sizing reduces damage to the paper
- Available in 90lb and 140lb packs
- Perfect for all dry media from graphite and pastel to pen and ink!