Masters Water-Soluble Pastel Painting Sticks
Marie's, makers of some of the world's finest art materials, have turned their considerable expertise to creating a pastel stick perfectly suited to both wet and dry sketching techniques. Masters Water-Soluble Pastel Painting Sticks are highly pigmented, vibrantly colored, lightfast semi-hard pastels ideal for using either dry or wet for both drawing and painting. The convenient square shape is great for creating sharp lines as well as shading large areas, for spontaneous sketching as well as detail work. Dip the pastel in water to create smooth, saturated lines; sketch on pre-wetted paper for soft color lay down; draw dry and wash over with water for smooth blend effects — the possibilities are limitless! Perfect for use either in or out of the studio and the ultimate travel medium, Masters Water-Soluble Pastel Painting Sticks are the ultimate versatile medium for any artist, whether drawing or painting!
- Multipurpose semi-hard pastels for use both wet or dry
- Master quality, concentrated, highly lightfast pigments
- Use as is or combine with water for stunning effects!
- Create painterly effects while retaining linework
- Square sticks measure 2 5/16" long by 5/16" thick
- Great for spontaneous sketching as well as detail work
- Available in sets of 24 or 48 vibrant colors
- Perfect for drawing and painting in the studio or on the road!