Derivan Student Fluorescent Black Light Acrylics
Brighten up your art with these black light-fluorescent acrylic paints!
Since 1964, Derivan of Australia has been producing high quality student acrylics at a reasonable price point. New Fluorescent acrylic colors have all the high quality of Derivan's other art material lines, but with an even brighter splash of color! These non-toxic, water based acrylics have a creamy consistency great for anything from thin washes to thick impasto, and adhere well to most porous surfaces, from paper and canvas to wood and plaster. Intense, opaque fluorescent acrylic colors can be intermixed without losing their vividness, and are the perfect choice for eye-popping color and work intended to be viewed under a black light.
So go ahead, kick your art up a notch with Derivan Fluorescent Black Light Acrylics!
- Non-toxic, water based acrylic paints
- Smooth, creamy consistency
- High quality acrylic binder
- Available in 75ml tubes and 1 liter bottles
- Great for students and experienced artists alike
- Shocking fluorescent colors!
- Colors can be intermixed, and glow under black light!
webbasix.com WBX.MARS v6.1.5072.32018
This page loaded in: 0.15625 seconds.