Old Holland's Grand Tradition of Exceptional Colours Continues!
- Full range of 168 brilliant colours
- Ideal for high-build impasto to ultra-thin glazing
- High loading of pure pigment gives colours unique characteristics
- Colours dry to a satin gloss and offer minimum brush drag
- Wide selection of mediums and additives compliment the range
- Formulated to look and feel the same as Old Holland's world famous oil colours
- Range includes opaque, transparent, metallic, pearlescent, iridescent and interference colours
Over seven years ago, the chemists at Old Holland started initial research on a range of Classic Acrylic Colours and Mediums. It was a long-held dream of the late owner of Old Holland, Professor Theo de Beer, to create an acrylic paint worthy of carrying the brand name "Old Holland".
In fact, he personally named the project "New Masters", as he hoped that Old Holland Acrylics would be used by today's new masters of art, just as Old Holland Oils were used by the Old Dutch Masters. We're sure you'll agree, these exceptional colors are unlike any other acrylic you've ever used!