Claessens Stretched Linen Canvas with Museo Aluminum Frames
1-3/4" Deep Stretched Linen Canvas with Aluminum Frames
Professional, museum-grade Claessens 11.64 oz triple universal primed linen stretched on Museo Aluminum Stretcher Bars. The aluminum stretcher frame is non-corrosive, super strong and lighter in weight than similar dimension wood bars. They feature a warp and bend free guarantee!
- Features professionally stretched Claessens Universal Primed Linen, perfect for acrylics, oils, alkyds, etc.
- Lightweight yet strong aluminum frame greatly reduces artwork weight for large canvases
- Museum-grade aluminum & spruce stretcher bars boast 1-3/4" gallery depth
- Disassembles easily to fit rolled canvas & stretchers in separate tubes for shipping, reduces shipping costs to clients & galleries
- Provides maximum stability for canvas painter
- Eco-friendly, sustainable materials
Spanner: used to tighten canvas. The Spanner is attached next to the corner connector. Simply loosen the corner connector & tighten by pushing it towards the corner & then tighten the corner connector (repeat this for all four sides).
Allen Key: required to disassemble and reassemble canvas frame, & also needed to tighten the Spanner.
Hangers: Attach easily to the grooves of the aluminum section of the bars. Depending on the weight or size of the canvas, you will receive either the screw eyelets or the heavy duty hangers
Deep Discounts for Contract Pricing only! Please call 1-800-995-6778 for more details!
Order Amount Volume Discount
$500-$1500 = 15% Discount
$1500-$2500 = 20% Discount
$2500-$5000 = 25% Discount
$5,000+plus = 35% Discount
**Discount off regular member pricing