UK Original Masquepen
An easy alternative to applying masking fluid to watercolor paintings!
The UK Original Masquepen offers artists a precise and easy way to apply masking fluid to a watercolor painting, without damaging their watercolor brushes. Masquepen features a polythene reservoir containing 1 oz. (30ml) of pale blue masking fluid and a 0.8mm fine applicator nib for creating fine lines and details. Achieve even finer detail with the Supernib Plus, which includes a 0.5mm stainless steel nib and an empty cleaning bottle. The cleaning bottle can double as an ink or fluid acrylic reservoir. Both nibs come complete with an anti-clogging cap system, which prevents the masking fluid from drying within the nib. Masquepen is perfect for applying masks for fine details, such as flower petals, masts, windows, lighting shadows, and so much more! Removal of the masking fluid is just as easy as its application. Simply rub away the dried masking fluid with your finger. Refills and sets are also available for the UK Original Masquepen. Many artists and hobbyists have found other uses including watercolors, acrylics, oils, inks, leather design, glass etching, tole painting, porcelain china painting, rubber stamping, gourd and egg decorating, polymer clay, and precious metal clay.
- A simple, brushless alternative to controlled, accurate application of masking fluid
- Nib sizes available in fine (0.8mm) or super-fine (0.5mm
- Masquepen features a fine nylon nib; Supernib Plus features a super-fine, stainless steel nib
- Anti-clogging wire cap systems included with nibs
- Masquepen includes 1 oz. (30ml) of pale blue tinted masking fluid
- Masking fluid is easily removed
- Replaceable masking fluid bottles; 12 month shelf life
- Perfect for watercolorists, mixed-media artists, students, teachers, studios, businesses and classrooms!
- Incredible low prices! - Perfect for bulk purchasing!