Vermeer Classic Mongoose Oil and Acrylic Brushes and Sets
These Old Masters quality brushes complement bristle and red sable hair brushes and offer the advantages of a finer and softer feel with greater line control over bristle and more durability, a firmer feel and greater economy over sable. Brush heads are hand cupped and tied by a skilled craftsperson one at a time in the traditional old world method. Every aspect of the brush is hand-made and each is inspected to ensure superb resiliency with proper shape and working qualities. The special hair in each brush is delicate enough for subtle blends and glazing yet firm enough for layering thick impasto strokes.
- Full bodied for handling any paint
- Soft feel for blending and glazing
- Shapes to a sharp point or chisel edge
- Fine hair shows minimal brush strokes
- Great for oils, watercolor, gouache and acrylic
- Short, wine colored, lacquered wood handles
- Seamless, nickel-plated brass ferrules
- Superb for all classical techniques in oil color
- Positive brush response through each stroke
There are no products matching the selection.