Staccato Long-Handle Synthetic Brushes & Sets
A New Level of Performance while Creating - Handmade by Brush Artisans
Creative Mark Staccato brushes are truly special artists' tools that are made with a proprietary blend of fine and thick synthetic hair. Created for acrylic painting on a small or large scale with even the heaviest viscosity of paint, the thick hair creates a stiff feel, while the thin hair allows for controlling even the thinnest of fluids making these brushes perfect for everything from heavy body acrylics and stiff gels to thin glazes and acrylic inks.
The full bodied hair of the brush comes to a tapered edge or fine springy point enabling you to work either fast or slow, depending on your application.
Available in flats, rounds, brights or filbert shapes, these brushes have long, lacquered cherry wood handles and black dipped ends. The gunmetal ferrules are made of seamless nickel plated brass.
Staccato provides a completely new level of performance while creating. The full-bodied hair of the brush comes to a tapered edge or fine, springy point controlling viscosity of different medias!
- Full bodied for firm controlled strokes holding lots of color
- Super bounce back resiliency through each stroke
- Shape to a tapered edge or fine springy point
- Gunmetal plated brass ferrule
- Long cherry wood handles
- Handmade by Brush Artisans
- Available in flats, rounds, brights, filberts and sets
Staccato Long-Handle Synthetic Brush Sets
- Staccato Brush Set of 12 with Easel Case - An exceptional value! Includes a deluxe brush easel case with sizes 1, 4, 6 in Round; sizes 1, 2, 4 in Bright; sizes 2, 4, 8 in Flat; sizes 2, 6, 12 in Filbert.