Vermeer Classic Mongoose Watercolor Brushes and Sets
- Full bodied for handling any paint
- Soft feel for blending and glazing
- Shapes to a fine point or fine edge
- Fine hair shows minimal brush strokes
- Great for watercolor, gouache and acrylic
- Short, wine color, lacquered wood handles
- Seamless, nickel-plated brass ferrules
- Superb for all classical techniques in oil color
- Positive brush response through each stroke
Old Masters quality brushes complement bristle hair and red sable hair brushes and offer the advantages of a finer and softer feel with greater line control over bristle and more durability, a firmer feel and greater economy over sable. Brush heads are hand cupped and tied by a skilled craftsperson one at a time in the traditional old world method.
Every aspect of the brush is hand-made and each is inspected to insure proper resiliency with proper shape and working qualities. The special hair in each brush is delicate enough for subtle blends and glazing yet firm enough for layering thick impasto strokes.
Member Starting at:
Members Save 81% off MSRP
Current Members: Please log in first to access warehouse prices. Not A Member Yet? Please Note: ASW Warehouse Membership fee is non-refundable. You MUST buy a membership in order to gain access to warehouse pricing.